Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help po :( i need legal advice po

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help po :( i need legal advice po Empty help po :( i need legal advice po Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:41 pm

cuisonapril

Arresto Menor

Hello po :)i just need pieces of advice. I was sick for 5days and was not able to go to work may valid documents nman ako from the doctor. My Team Leader didnt like the fact na absent nnaman ako. Nun nakabalik n ko sa work she asked me to log out (call center agent po ako) tapos she asked mo to sign my disiplinary action form and an attendance mngt plan form. Snbihan ko xa that day na ill fe filing my resignation on mar15 so obvious naman po na effective un apr15. The day after i told her that she went to my station and asked "where"s your paper(resignation letter)" sbe ko sa mar15 pa nga ako mag ffile . Tapos 2nd day she sent me a txt msg asking for my resignation letter again. She may not be vocally telling me na mag resign na ako agad but it feels like shes forcing me to file my resignation as soon as possible. As far as i know, resigning is voluntary.
Help lan po legally kun ano vinaviolate nyang law sa gngwa nya sa aken? I cant focus from work anymore coz im so emotionally disturbed n po. She's mad kase out team's absenteeism sucks kase lage ako absent but i dont think employees deserve that kin of treatment po .SANA MAY TUMULONG saken

Crying or Very sad 

2help po :( i need legal advice po Empty Re: help po :( i need legal advice po Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:28 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

cuisonapril wrote:Hello po :)i just need pieces of advice. I was sick for 5days and was not able to go to work may valid documents nman ako from the doctor. My Team Leader didnt like the fact na absent nnaman ako. Nun nakabalik n ko sa work she asked me to log out (call center agent po ako) tapos she asked mo to sign my disiplinary action form and an attendance mngt plan form. Snbihan ko xa that day na ill fe filing my resignation on mar15 so obvious naman po na effective un apr15. The day after i told her that she went to my station and asked "where"s your paper(resignation letter)" sbe ko sa mar15 pa nga ako mag ffile . Tapos 2nd day she sent me a txt msg asking for my resignation letter again. She may not be vocally telling me na mag resign na ako agad but it feels like shes forcing me to file my resignation as soon as possible. As far as i know, resigning is voluntary.
Help lan po legally kun ano vinaviolate nyang law sa gngwa nya sa aken? I cant focus from work anymore coz im so emotionally disturbed n po. She's mad kase out team's absenteeism sucks kase lage ako absent but i dont think employees deserve that kin of treatment po .SANA MAY TUMULONG saken

Crying or Very sad 

Sorry, nothing much you can do. You may want to report the matter to your Operations Manager or to HR. But that might not be of any help.

Usually you don't say anything about resignation unless you have your papers already otherwise it may be difficult for you and the company - they will be expecting that you'll be absent more often until the last day of your stay and that won't help you or your team's attendance.

And worse, you may get sanctioned for your attendance issues up to termination of employment.

Baka maunahan ka pa ng termination kesa resignation kung lagi kang absent.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum