Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEGAL ADVICE PLS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LEGAL ADVICE PLS Empty LEGAL ADVICE PLS Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:01 am

ricayanes

Arresto Menor

My former employer was supposed to fired me but we both came to a decision that I’d just resign. This actually happened just last week.

2 weeks ago, i was called by a Senior HR Generalist and served an NTE regarding my excessive tardiness. This was in relation to my previous enrollment to AMP (attendance management program) which was Nov 2017. So I graduated from that after a month back in Dec last year. Btw, i just thought i did coz no one advised me until this NTE was served. What’s stated in that NtE is about this AMP clause and that id be monitored for 6mos after my AMP graduation. I was truly surprised! I wasn’t oriented about it accordingly. My last TL said I should’ve known it immediately right after i surpassed the program. Also, I was enrolled in this AMP under 2 different TLs. One of them was moved to another dept hence we were dispersed and the other was not confirmed with her role so i got a new TL again. Going back to my issue, after i wrote them an explanation to that NTE, weeks have past then my TL and i was called by the HR mngr. I didn’t know that it was already an admin hearing. It was just the 3 of us and I thought we just owe the HR Mngr abt my attendance issue. Take note, the only paper i have ever received from hr is written warning for the very last late I incurred. And then after that “admin hearing”, the manager and OM which was not part of that hearing made a decision after few days. They were terminating me. I actually felt my rights were violated. They were so quick to decide. My written warning for lates never progressed. I was never issued a final written warning. I believe it’s their negligence for not monitoring and issuing paper of every occurrence. I have many things to say in here but i just need a legal advice before i plan to file legal complaint against my former employer. They tried to terminate me w/o proper due process. I couldn’t defend myself at that time coz i was already crying and disoriented. I hope someone in here can enlighten me if my rights have been violated. Thanking you in advance.

2LEGAL ADVICE PLS Empty Re: LEGAL ADVICE PLS Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:18 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

"due process" is observed basta they gave you an NTE,and after you submitted your response, gave you their decision. Yan lang ang kelangan gawin ng employer. Hindi kelangan mag issue ng "final warning" unless company policy states otherwise. If you feel na unfair or mali yung decision nila you can file a complaint sa NLRC for illegal dismissal.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum