Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pls help need legal advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pls help need legal advice Empty pls help need legal advice Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 pm

ms.jiji

Arresto Menor

Dear Pinoy Lawyer,

I would like to ask for advise as to the kind of complaint or demand applicable for this case:

The undersigned previously worked as a job order contractual from April 2008 until june 30, 2014 at the Department of Agriculture region 11, Davao City.

Last February 7, I and 9 others volunteered to be part of the rehabilitation efforts to the Yolanda affected areas in san isidro and tacloban leyte. My role was to cook, document and liason for the team. Part of this was to secure receipts from purchases for liquidation purposes. After 30 days and 1 week extension of our mission. We went home on March 20, 2014.

After consolidating the reciepts and terminal report, on the 31st of july this year, i submitted the liquidation to the accounting office. Staff from the said office checked the said documents and accounted the total amount reported to be correct. While there was a certain amount un used, it was formally returned to the treasury through the cashiers office after that i was given a receipt.

So i went back to the accounting office and showed them that i had returned the money. After that i left the accounting office.

After a several days, i was contacted by my office mate and asked if i already submitted the liquidation report and aswered that i already passed the said report. It was then that they learned that accounting office lost/misplaced the said document.

After submitting the said report i never went back to the regional office specifically the accounting office. Now, some concerned officemates alarmed me that the chief of the accounting office alleged suspected me as the one who took the liquidation report for the reason of hiding some anomalies. Which was not proven since even the cctv did not show that i was there prior to the disappearance of the document. They even formed a fact finding
Committee to supposedly pinpoint who the culprit or to find the lost liquidation report.

To Escape the case of negligence, it turned out that the case of loss in their custody was diverted to an alleged anomally. All the original reciepts were there in the report which they checked and received in good faith. It was in their custody when it was lost. Who should be liable for such loss? Unless they will find that report they have no bases to speculate or accuse me of certain anomalies which was never done in the 1st place. am I right?

They have personally maligned me. and i feel being harassed by such allegations.

What Should I do? Pls. help me.

Justine B. Prado
Davao City

2pls help need legal advice Empty Re: pls help need legal advice Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:47 pm

ms.jiji

Arresto Menor

Can anyone give some advise pls..

3pls help need legal advice Empty Re: pls help need legal advice Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:04 am

attyLLL

so this is a government office? write a letter to your head or equivalent of human resources and request that action be taken against those who are spreading rumors against you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4pls help need legal advice Empty Re: pls help need legal advice Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:01 pm

ms.jiji

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your reply, Is it right for me to say that the accounting office
Is directly liable for the loss of the said document?

5pls help need legal advice Empty Re: pls help need legal advice Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:31 am

attyLLL

I don't think you should even go on that point, and focus on identifying the persons who are spreading rumors about you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum