Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspension

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suspension Empty Suspension Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:09 am

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Ask ko lang po sana, I am a manager sa isang department and my cashier is handling all the money directly, wala akong direct contact sa collections ng company. It was my mistake that I trusted my cashier too much only to find out that nadidispalko na pala ang mga pera at she even got the guts to blame it on me without any proof whatsoever. I tendered my resignation ng pumutok ang issue and even put in the resignation letter na I will cooperate, nag-resign lang ako so that hindi terminated ang status ko while the case is ongoing. I received a letter from HR saying they cannot honor my resignation since merong case and "wala raw proper turnover" putting me on a suspended status for the next 30 days.

1. Is it ok to deny me the ability to resign given the situation when they have my full cooperation and have no intention to run away whatsoever?
2. Pwede po bang lumapit sa PAO since wla akong trabaho or need ko po lumapit sa DOLE?
3. Maari bang mag-resign ang isang tao kahit sya ay suspended, di po ba maski Presidente ng Pilipinas, wlang choice kundi i-honor ang resignation? Tama po ba yung intindi ko?
Salamat po sa time at chance na makapagtanong.

2Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:30 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

125241501704 wrote:Hi,

Ask ko lang po sana, I am a manager sa isang department and my cashier is handling all the money directly, wala akong direct contact sa collections ng company. It was my mistake that I trusted my cashier too much only to find out that nadidispalko na pala ang mga pera at she even got the guts to blame it on me without any proof whatsoever. I tendered my resignation ng pumutok ang issue and even put in the resignation letter na I will cooperate, nag-resign lang ako so that hindi terminated ang status ko while the case is ongoing. I received a letter from HR saying they cannot honor my resignation since merong case and "wala raw proper turnover" putting me on a suspended status for the next 30 days.

1. Is it ok to deny me the ability to resign given the situation when they have my full cooperation and have no intention to run away whatsoever?
2. Pwede po bang lumapit sa PAO since wla akong trabaho or need ko po lumapit sa DOLE?
3. Maari bang mag-resign ang isang tao kahit sya ay suspended, di po ba maski Presidente ng Pilipinas, wlang choice kundi i-honor ang resignation? Tama po ba yung intindi ko?
Salamat po sa time at chance na makapagtanong.

Labor code requires that you provide 30-days notice in resignation.
The company has the right to disapprove your resignation.

Madaling magsabi na merong full cooperation but they won't have any way to get your cooperation if you are far away.

If you feel you did nothing wrong then you should not worry.

Generally, hindi pinapayagan ang tao mag-resign pag merong investigation, else it may be enough proof na meron tinatago kung basta-basta umalis pag merong pumutok.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:32 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

bakit ka nag resign kung wala kang kasalanan? pinalabas mo lang na guilty ka.. kung wala kang kasalanan ipaglaban mo dapat..

4Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:10 pm

Arresto Menor

nag-resign po ako kasi alam kong may pagkukulang ako as a manager at the fact na nagawa yun ng cashier ko under my watch, alam ko po na hindi ako naging strikto sa kanya and I trusted that she will do her job with integrity, nagresign po ako kasi ayoko ma-terminate dahil sa pagkukulang ko as a manager hindi dahil guilty ako. aminado po ako sa mga pagkukulang ko. is it possible na hindi nila tinanggap ang resignation ko pero after this suspension, that they will terminate me? pwede po bang mangyari yun?

5Suspension Empty Re: Suspension Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:28 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

what kind of suspension did the management imposed against you? preventive suspension ba? if yes and proven na may kasalanan ka pwede nila iterminate ang employment mo after their investigation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum