Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

salary hold

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1salary hold Empty salary hold Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:25 pm

honesty28

Arresto Menor

Just want to ask lng po. Kc ung cut off ng sahod namin is every 15th of the month for 25th payout. Nagkaroon na po ng initial viewing ng payslip. However, I was terminated on the 21th of this month. My question is dapat p b makuha ung pera ko on the 25th? Or do they have the right to include it on my backpay?

2salary hold Empty Re: salary hold Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:16 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

honesty28 wrote:Just want to ask lng po. Kc ung cut off ng sahod namin is every 15th of the month for 25th payout. Nagkaroon na po ng initial viewing ng payslip. However, I was terminated on the 21th of this month. My question is dapat p b makuha ung pera ko on the 25th? Or do they have the right to include it on my backpay?

I would say that your salary until the 15th should be paid out and the income from 16-20 be put on hold for final pay.

However, it would be valid to include the payout of the 25th as part of final pay since you were no longer employed at the time of payout and it's reasonable that your information has already been removed from their payroll system.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum