Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

have court order for child support and full custody

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Winter2014

Arresto Menor

I have a court order issued to me after I won the annulemnt case I filed against my now ex husband. The court order says I have full custody of my 2 minor children and that the father should give 10k for each child every month until they finish their education. How do I go about this court order so my ex will be notified that the court is ordering him to give support. I cannot afford to pay a lawyer as I am a solo parent earning a menial income and supporting 2 kids. But I want the law to be upheld and to be respected especially by men who refuse to give their kids a decent living. Please let me know how to go about this and how could I get legal help.

Thank you and more power to all of you
Winter2014

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum