Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

COURT ORDER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COURT ORDER Empty COURT ORDER Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:40 pm

bogart the explorer

Arresto Menor

Me and My ex-wife have a COURT ORDER regarding the share of expenses of the expenses or our child.

Before EX has the custody of our child and as per court order.. i need to give a monthly allowance of 10k and school expense is shoulder 50/50 by both parties.

Now that our child is living with me, will the court order be enough that i obliged my EX to shell out 10k month and that ex should shoulder 50pct of our daughter's school expense (tuition etc)

Currently i have paid in FULL my daughters tuition and not a single cent was given by my EX.

What are the possiblities of me getting the 10k allowance and half of the tuition back? Can i sue EX?
Some lawyers advised me not to sue, as saying "ITS MY HONOR" on the line here.

Any advice?

Thanks In Advance

2COURT ORDER Empty Re: COURT ORDER Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

File a motion in court to modify the court order.

3COURT ORDER Empty Re: COURT ORDER Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:36 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The court order will not be enough, it has to be modified because YOU were the one obliged to give monthly allowance, not your EX.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum