Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

salary was put on hold because of negligence by my supervisor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rhiena21

Arresto Menor

I am working in a bpo company. I was absent for 9 days because I was sick. During the 9 days of being sick I was calling my supervisor to inform that I'm going to be absent. They are also calling to confirm if I will be. In our company as long as your calling in to advise that you will be absent your pay shouldn't be put on hold. When I came in to work this was Feb 14, 2013 it is a payday when I checked my salary there was none. I immediately went to talk with my superviSor and ask if my salary is on hold. At first she told me. "Beh wala ka sa hold list dapat may sweldo ka." Then she checked the list I saw my name and she told me "Ay! Di ko nareplyan ung HR na tanggalin ka sa hold list." Ofcourse my name is on the list because she did not reply to HR to remove it.
Can I file a case against my company?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

rhiena21 wrote:I am working in a bpo company. I was absent for 9 days because I was sick. During the 9 days of being sick I was calling my supervisor to inform that I'm going to be absent. They are also calling to confirm if I will be. In our company as long as your calling in to advise that you will be absent your pay shouldn't be put on hold. When I came in to work this was Feb 14, 2013 it is a payday when I checked my salary there was none. I immediately went to talk with my superviSor and ask if my salary is on hold. At first she told me. "Beh wala ka sa hold list dapat may sweldo ka." Then she checked the list I saw my name and she told me "Ay! Di ko nareplyan ung HR na tanggalin ka sa hold list." Ofcourse my name is on the list because she did not reply to HR to remove it.
Can I file a case against my company?

No. Not the company's fault.

Complain to HR or your Ops Manager to fix the problem.

By now the salary should have been released via a special payout.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum