Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

salary on hold

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1salary on hold Empty salary on hold Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:48 pm

jambat

Arresto Menor

Hi my is jay, im working in a BPO company. What happened po was i got sick po last week (soreyes) so i was absent since tuesday until yesterday. But i was able to send my medical certificate to my supervisor Last wednesday. Today was supposed to be our payday. My teammates were able get theirs but i wasnt able to get mine. im trying to contact my supervisor but she is not replying. btw my only negligence was i failed to sendher a text msg on thursday and friday to inform her that ill be out coz thats the process. To inform them still even if theres already medcert presentend. So do they really have the rights to put my salary on hold?? Thanks.

2salary on hold Empty Re: salary on hold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:09 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

jambat wrote:Hi my is jay, im working in a BPO company. What happened po was i got sick po last week (soreyes) so i was absent since tuesday until yesterday. But i was able to send my medical certificate to my supervisor Last wednesday. Today was supposed to be our payday. My teammates were able get theirs but i wasnt able to get mine. im trying to contact my supervisor but she is not replying. btw my only negligence was i failed to sendher a text msg on thursday and friday to inform her that ill be out coz thats the process. To inform them still even if theres already medcert presentend. So do they really have the rights to put my salary on hold?? Thanks.

Contact HR.

Find out who put your salary on hold (supervisor or HR?).

Baka nakalimutan lang.

O baka hindi naman nila nakuha ang med cert.

Or dahil kulang sa pag-advise,

When are you supposed to report back to work?

http://www.councilviews.com

3salary on hold Empty Re: salary on hold Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:31 am

jambat

Arresto Menor

Today po. Pero nung sinend ko po yung medcert nagreply naman po. Okay got it.

4salary on hold Empty salary on hold Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:35 pm

yuwansmom

Arresto Menor

I was on leave, which I filed on Friday because my doctor advised me to see a Psychiatrist. Feeling nya Im having depression because of constant hyperventilation. I found out kagabi from my TL na on hold salary ko kase nga naka-leave of absence ako. Tama po ba un? Complete med cert ko. Ok pag uusap namen nun Friday. Active status ko sa site namen. What am I going to do e ang psychiatrist 2-3k ang consultation. Tama ba na ihold nila un? Help! I really need to go back to work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum