Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reckless imprudence resulting to homecide and physical injury..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yna080403

Arresto Menor

Hi po.. magandang araw sa inyong lahat! yung nakasagasa po kasi sa ate ko (too sad she's dead) at tiyahin ko, di po umaattend sa hearing kahit isang beses, then ngayon po me warrant of arrest n sya, pano po kung tumakas na yung taong nakasagasa? ano po ba ang pede naming sunod na aksyon?? maraming salamat po sana po matugunan ninyo ang aming prolema..

attyLLL

did he file bail? if he did, there should be a waiver of appearance. the case can continue even without his presence.

i believe the RIRI homicide will be in the MTC; you can request for issuance of Watch List Order from the DOJ

you can give a copy of the arrest warrant to the police station nearest his residence so they will enforce it. good luck.

Last edited by attyLLL on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

yna080403

Arresto Menor

salamat po sa pagtugon ninyo.. yes, nagbail po sya, kasi po nahold sya nung kukunin nya na yung sasakyan nya sa camp caringal, me pulis na tumawag sa ospital na pinagdalhan ng nasagasaan nya at naconfirm na patay nga ung isa sa mga biktima, i think 30K po ung bail nya eh..

ano po yung RIRI?? Pano po kung di naman sya umalis sa bansa at nagtago lang sa mga probinsya?? Pano po kung sabihin nya sa korte na wala syang natatanggap na notice na me hearing sya?? Pasensya na po kung madami po akong tanong, wala po kasi kaming alam sa mga ganitong kaso.. maraming salamt po...

attyLLL

Sorry, RIRI is "reckless imprudence resulting in". was he arraigned (where the information was read to him and he pleaded guilty or not guilty?) if he escaped then the court should eventually issue a warrant so that he can be arrested. it will be up to the police then to capture him.

if it is possible, trial can continue even without his presence. make sure that you stay close to the witnesses,particularly the ones who saw the accident.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

oweimadroniocapales

Arresto Menor

Hi po, my brother met an accident last july 2012 with his motorcycle, since he was sent to hospital together with his "angkas" who was severely injured and nearly to death, the driver of the van who bumped them took advantage of capturing the scenes and reported to the nearest police station with his own witness. After two weeks of recovery, my brother filed a blotter so to speak, his statements were honored but in there investigation,ang kuya ko pa rin ang lumabas na may sala. But to see the captured pix, the motor which was hit at the back was grotesquely damaged. the driver of the van who is rich complained much that he was the victim and now my brother was arrested because of RIRI damage to property amounting to Php91,000.00. My brother now is in jail, we need to bail him out the amount of Php21,000.00. what must I do to protect him? Can we file RIR to physical injury?Please help us. we don't have that much of money... Tapos, nitong friday pa siya inaresto.

rizzaglein

Arresto Menor

Hi atyLLL please help me I have a relative na nakasagasa then namatay yung pedestrian. Reckless Imprudence resulting to homicide. if the pedestrian is at fault and not my relative, is there a chance na kahit papano mabawasan ang penalty. ano po ba ang penalty ko pag ganon? will appreciate your feedback.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum