Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Resignation" without even signing a contract in the first place

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

darkroom45

Arresto Menor

After 2 days of work sa isang company, I decided na hindi talaga para sa akin yung job na yun. Before the third day, I sent a text message to my supervisor na I will not be reporting for work tomorrow. Nagreply sa akin na pumunta ako kinabukasan for formal resignation. Pero wala pa naman akong pinirmahang contract sa kanila. Kailangan ko pa rin bang pumunta doon for "formal resignation"? This is for a casual/contractual employment.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

darkroom45 wrote:After 2 days of work sa isang company, I decided na hindi talaga para sa akin yung job na yun. Before the third day, I sent a text message to my supervisor na I will not be reporting for work tomorrow. Nagreply sa akin na pumunta ako kinabukasan for formal resignation. Pero wala pa naman akong pinirmahang contract sa kanila. Kailangan ko pa rin bang pumunta doon for "formal resignation"? This is for a casual/contractual employment.

Yes, they may have proof of your work there - log-in, cctv, etc.

If you don't go, pwedeng instead of resignation, magiging termination ang situation mo dahil nag AWOL ka.

Hindi lang text message ang kailangan sa pag-alis, dapat lahat ng process sinusunod.

It's not because "2 days lang" ang work mo and pwedeng kalimutan na lang at hindi ilagay sa resume.

Do the right thing.

http://www.councilviews.com

darkroom45

Arresto Menor

Actually first job ko yan pero di ko talaga kaya. Ano po ang magiging consequences kapag na-terminate due to AWOL ako instead of nag-resign ako sa kanila?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

darkroom45 wrote:Actually first job ko yan pero di ko talaga kaya. Ano po ang magiging consequences kapag na-terminate due to AWOL ako instead of nag-resign ako sa kanila?

Unang trabaho mo awol at terminated agad? hindi maganda ang dating diba?

http://www.councilviews.com

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

just resign properly

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Termination will be forever on your employment record, and other potential employers will immediately pick up that you have a bad attitude. This can jeopardize your chances of landing another job. Not signing a contract is not an excuse. Even verbal employment contracts are legally enforceable, as long as your employer is able to prove that you were indeed employed no matter how short it may be. For you to better understand the validity of verbal contracts, try reading this. I hope it helps you. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/contracts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum