Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DA Before Signing A New Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DA Before Signing A New Contract Empty DA Before Signing A New Contract Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Ladylou

Arresto Menor

The non-voice account that I am part of is in the process of being dissolve due to a new system initiated by the client. Half of the members were transferred to a voice account which is headed by the same group of managers. Some of them have disciplinary actions.

The other half, wherein I am included, was left to serve as a temporary support until the cases that we are working run out. Most of the group members that I belong was scheduled to be transferred to a voice account which is headed by a different group of managers. I passed this group and scheduled for job offer.

For some members, they are still waiting for management decision. My problem now is that on the day I will sign the new contract I committed a late and my direct manager did not include me on the persons who will sign the new agreement. I was shocked because I was not informed of the problem, I only noticed it at the end of the shift 'cause those who will sign need to render extra hours after the shift. So, approached this direct manager/supervisor for the reason which is according to him, due to a pending disciplinary action. The way understand it, he would like to talk to me the next day about this issue.

I have several teammates who are on the brink of being put in floating status. This concerns me because of a late I will also be in floating status. My questions for now: Is it the company's right to prevent me from signing a new contract due to pending disciplinary action?

I was not available the day when the managers communicated this to the team, so I asked my supervisor to schedule a meeting which did not occur even after 2 follow ups. I never expected that disciplinary action will result to my current situation.

Is it OK if I will not accept the disciplinary action?

Any suggestions on the course of action I need to take.

Thanks in advance.

2DA Before Signing A New Contract Empty Re: DA Before Signing A New Contract Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:57 pm

attyLLL

so are you now on floating status?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3DA Before Signing A New Contract Empty Re: DA Before Signing A New Contract Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Ladylou

Arresto Menor

Not yet, I had a meeting earlier with an HR and 2 Managers which I requested. They will still talk about the issue. I've asked for leniency on their part.

4DA Before Signing A New Contract Empty Re: DA Before Signing A New Contract Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 pm

attyLLL

if there is no spot for you, then they can put you in floating status. if there are limited slots, the can consider the DA in choosing to whom to give it.

if there are available slots, then this da cannot be used to justify not giving you a position.

5DA Before Signing A New Contract Empty Re: DA Before Signing A New Contract Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Ladylou

Arresto Menor

Salamat po Atorney.

I'm scheduled to sign the new contract on the day I committed the late, there is also a definite schedule for the orientation for the new account.

Does this mean that the available slot was already given to me? I just lost it due to the infraction?

Also, I remember one of the managers told me during the meeting that they have opening on the account I'm scheduled to join.

Last edited by Ladylou on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding new information)

6DA Before Signing A New Contract Empty Re: DA Before Signing A New Contract Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 am

attyLLL

send them an email to inquire.

7DA Before Signing A New Contract Empty Re: DA Before Signing A New Contract Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Ladylou

Arresto Menor

They put me today in Floating status. Eventhough, they are continuously hiring. What is the next step that should I do?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum