Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I badly need advice re: estafa case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I badly need advice re: estafa case Empty I badly need advice re: estafa case Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:14 am

vanz12479

Arresto Menor

Hi. i badly need advice re: my situation. I have a loan in a private lending company. I gave them my atm as collateral and i every pay day, they withdraw P3,000 from that atm. The company required me also to open a PDC (and asked me to issue 10 checks, P7,200 each check) they told me not to put dates on each check i issued. Now what happened is I am currently facing a financial crisis and was not able to pay the company, I just received a subpoena letter. It says I have to file a counter affidavit 10 days from the day of the receipt of the subpoena letter and have to go to the prosecution office in Mandaluyong in on Feb 17 and 24 with a lawyer. Do you think its still possible to ask for settlement/payment arrangement since I really could not pay them the whole amount. I do not want to go to jail. Im the bread winner of the family and my kids are still young. Please advise me. Im so scared and confused. i dont know what to do, Wala po ko pambayad sa abogado Sad

2I badly need advice re: estafa case Empty Re: I badly need advice re: estafa case Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:07 am

vanz12479

Arresto Menor

Please help me po i dont know what to do

3I badly need advice re: estafa case Empty Re: I badly need advice re: estafa case Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:29 am

vanz12479

Arresto Menor

Please please any atty here or someone who knows what to do? Im really disturb now and i dont kno wwhat to do anymore

4I badly need advice re: estafa case Empty Re: I badly need advice re: estafa case Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:06 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Go to PAO and ask for a lawyer. What I know is that since you have issued a bouncing cheque, it is really possible

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum