Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice:Estafa case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need legal advice:Estafa case Empty Need legal advice:Estafa case Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:36 pm

sicnarfy

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

Currently my mom is undergoing estafa case in behalf of me the preliminary will be this march because of me considering i am not in the philippines right now. but it is not my intention to run away from my financial debts i am fully aware of it but i couldn't pay the amount and i have some bounce checks as well issuance. but they are asking to pay a higher price rather the suppose amount that i have to pay. what will happen to me considering im not in the country? and to my mom? how about the payments ? what are the possible scenarios that will happen? when it comes to worst? hoping for a positive response in this matter..

2Need legal advice:Estafa case Empty Re: Need legal advice:Estafa case Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

how about asking with the adverse party for an amicable settlement with manner of payment let us say monthly with interest? send a letter of intention to pay with manner and terms of payment. this is possible to prevent estafa.

3Need legal advice:Estafa case Empty Re: Need legal advice:Estafa case Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:08 pm

sicnarfy

Arresto Menor

I am hoping for amicable settlement actually. i dont know the full details yet cuz i was just informed by someone today and havent contacted my mom. whats happens to me if the case will pursue? or i am abroad? thanks for replying. thanks

4Need legal advice:Estafa case Empty Re: Need legal advice:Estafa case Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:32 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

nothing will happen to you except to worry about what will happen to your mom. please contact your mom on how much

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum