Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa case need an advice!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa case need an advice! Empty estafa case need an advice! Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:52 pm

ozilbatgrazia

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,
Please give me an advice.. year 2009 po nagkaroon kami ng investor para sa school namin and nakakita po ako ng investor.they invested 100k,with 5% interest per month so i issued a check. kaya lang po something happened with my parents na confine po sa hospital and nakagastos po kami more than 100k. so lahat po ng income ng schools napunta sa hospitalization and hindi ako nakapag bayad dun sa investor.I talk to them po and nagpromise na magbabayad na ako ng monthly payment ko in the year 2010. kaya lang po nagalit sila and hindi na pumayag. nagdedemand po sila na bayaran ko sila agad agad.

2estafa case need an advice! Empty Re: estafa case need an advice! Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm

attyLLL

did you issue checks? is there a contract?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum