Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa case.need advice continuation...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa case.need advice continuation... Empty estafa case.need advice continuation... Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:57 pm

ozilbatgrazia

Arresto Menor

pero di ko pa po sila kaya bayaran agad kasi need ko pa rin po ayusin ang school at iangat.. then they put my face in the internet and sinira ang name ko.i will search my name sa net lumalabas po ang name and picture ko. will this also be a case for libel..na pwede ko ikaso sa kanila.Para po sa payment ko sa loan ko..pwede po ba na ako ang masunod sa amount na kaya ko bayaran?kaya lang po nakapag issue ako ng checks and nagbounce po ito..ano po ba ang dapat ko gawin.gusto ko na po kasi matapos ito. i am afraid po kasi na baka sugurin nila ako sa school at ipahiya sa mga parents ng studyante namin.
need advice atty. thanks po and more power!

attyLLL

were the checks deposited? is the account still open?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3estafa case.need advice continuation... Empty estafa case.need advice continuation Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:08 am

ozilbatgrazia

Arresto Menor

thanks for ur reply atty.. as I know they tried to deposit one of the checks and my account are already closed since 2009. I also tried to get my NBI clearance and I dont have any record there.What should I do with this matter atty, can I sue them for Libel in putting my name and photo in the internet? how about the check that I issue to them? For now, I did not hear any news from them. but I wanna clear my name and wants to pay them in the amount that I can only pay.

attyLLL

yes you can file libel if you can prove who posted it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum