Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

airline complaint

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1airline complaint Empty airline complaint Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 am

clrc78

Arresto Menor

Good day atty. I am contemplating to file a case against an airline company for an untoward incident involving my son, a special child whom they harassed while on our way to Hongkong. Actually this happened last 2006 yet bec. then I didnt know that cases like this can be filed in court.My friends who have special children also filed cases in court because their children were not treated well by these airline officials and they are prodding me to do the same. I told them however that it was a long time ago.May I know if the prescribed period in this case of my son has already lapse? its been 8 years already. Thank u and waiting for your reply on this matter

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum