Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employee termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employee termination Empty employee termination Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:06 am

kutekazper

Arresto Menor

Hi atty.

My case is very unusual. 3 weeks ago I surrendered my company cellphone to replace it with a new unit. I forgot to delete the messages on my old company phone. Then secretary of my boss got my former phone and read all my messages. They are now planing to terminate me because I have a text message to one of our accounting staffs to make it look that all invoices of oct last year were already paid even though there is one specific invoice that is not paid. I texted this because they will be scolded by the management if our boss will find out that there was a wrong posting of payment and I also don't want my boss to think there was conivance with the accounting dept only learned the misposting 2 months after I got my commision. After a few weeks have passed I managed to collect the payment for that unpaid invoice. Now back to the present. My office is making a big deal out of it and they are thinking that there are more mysterious transactions. Now I submitted a written explanation to my boss. This is just the same as my explanation above.

Now my question is this.

What should I do? I now this falls in "Breach of Trust" clause of the labor code but this was really an honest mistake.

Hoping for your soonest advice.

Kazper

2employee termination Empty Re: employee termination Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:01 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

What does you company policy says about that offense?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum