Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

60 days "Notice of Resignation" on Employment Contract

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

djgodffrey

Arresto Menor

Hello,
Good day! I would like to ask if I have signed a contract with 60 days of notice of resignation from a company - if kung pede po ba ako makapagresign within 30days? Medyo mahirap po kasi maghanap ng work na kelangan 60days ka pa aantayin. Any comments po on this it would be great if there would be supporting law on this one.
Was the contract valid po ba even if the labor code set a at least 30days of notice?
Thank you in advance.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

djgodffrey wrote:Hello,
Good day! I would like to ask if I have signed a contract with 60 days of notice of resignation from a company - if kung pede po ba ako makapagresign within 30days? Medyo mahirap po kasi maghanap ng work na kelangan 60days ka pa aantayin. Any comments po on this it would be great if there would be supporting law on this one.
Was the contract valid po ba even if the labor code set a at least 30days of notice?
Thank you in advance.

The contract is valid. The labor code sets a minimum of 30 days, not maximum. So that's the shortest length of time you have to wait before you can leave.

Since you signed a contract stipulating a 60 day notice period, then that is what is followed. Unless management approves your resignation and allows you to leave earlier.

http://www.councilviews.com

tekimar272

Arresto Menor

What will be the effect if we noticed the company at 60days but we leave the office(file leave of absence) for one month so we only stay in the company for 30days.

Same with our situation in our company our contract is
RE: PROBITIONARY EMPLOYEMENT AGREEMENT

Stating
1.Work as probationary for a minimum of 3mons to a max of 6mons.
2.Monthly compensation
3.Duties & Responsibilities
4.Report to Superior
5.Assessment and evaluation of performance
6.SHOULD YOU WISH TO END THIS AGREEMENT EARLIER THAN THE PROPOSED 3-6 MONTHS PERIOD NOTICE IN WRITING INCORPORATING THE REASON THEREOF SHALL BE GIVEN AT LEAST 60 DAYS IN ADVANCE.

Last edited by tekimar272 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

pwedeng idemanda ng company for damages

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

tekimar272 wrote:What will be the effect if we noticed the company at 60days but we leave the office(file leave of absence) for one month so we only stay in the company for 30days.

Walang problema - kung payagan kayo ng kumpanya mag leave.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum