Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bullying in work place

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bullying in work  place Empty Bullying in work place Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Redbabylove

Arresto Menor

Good day po. I would like to ask po kung ano po ang pwdeng gawin sa ka officemate na nang bubully? She used to be my friend last 2011, and cya rin ang reason that's why I met my fiance. pero dumating ang time na nagkasira po kami, dahil hindi dinala ng fiance ko ung ibang package nya for her boyfriend na kapatid ng fiance ko. She was pissed that time and called my fiance as GARBAGE. I tried to talk to her for 2days after the incident. But after 2 days, I stopped talking to her. From then on, when i passed by to her area, nagpaparinig cya na ingrata at walang utang na loob. Up to this day, sinasabihan nya ko behind my back na garbage daw ako, demonyo, mahirap and may utang daw ako na 15,000. Sinasabi nya to sa friend ko na naging friend nya na rin.. She is so good to twist the stories na ako daw ang nagkakalat ng chismis tungkol sa kanya.

According to my friend, she keeps on ruining my name to all the person she's talking to.. napapaisip nga po ako mag file ng case, oral defamation or libel para tigilan nya ko, pero may plan po kasi ako mag abroad this year.

Please advise what I can do.

Thank you for your attention.

2Bullying in work  place Empty Re: Bullying in work place Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:33 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

in my opinion.

Just leave her alone.

Ganito ang scenario, you have the right to file a criminal case, BUT if you file a case, see to it na taposin mo, otherwise, the case is susceptible for dismissal/quashal for failure on your part to participate during trial, ikaw kasi yung main witness dito.

However, since you are comtemplated to go abroad, then aberya lang tong kaso na to. Bear in mind na matagal to matapos, also yung records mo pagdating sa embassy baka maapektohan.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum