Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putting regular employee to indefinite leave

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yhuge

Arresto Menor

Hello... I am a CTO of one company here in Manila and i have a problem with my employee because of his tardiness. For 8 months of his stay with the company everyday he's always late and less output on his works based on the timeline/expectations.
I am planning to talk to him ang give him an indefinite leave so that i can get somebody who can do his job very well and to maximize the expenses of the company. Do i have the right to do that as his Employer?

Thank you in advanced!

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

nope, you can't put him in indefinite leave.. what you should have done is issue a memo every month.. then upon 3rd infraction you can suspend him, but everything have to be in writing and documented.. then if he do it again, suspend him longer.. then if he do it again, you can give him due process for termination..

but it seems you let 8 months pass without doing anything..

yhuge

Arresto Menor

I got it! Thanks for this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum