Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TERMINATION OF CONTRACT BY EMPLOYEE- (PLEASE HELP....)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

abraham_perdio

Arresto Menor

Hi there. I have an issue as I am planning to file an immediate resignation and termination of contract. I’m working here in Saudi Lebanese Modern Construction Company in Riyadh Kingdom of Saudi Arabia seen March 11, 2013 up to present as Architectural Draftsman. My contract is two (2) years.  My problem is delay of food allowance and salary. As of now I don’t receive my salary for the month of September up to the present month. It was for four month delay and counting. I was already called by phone and inform the agency in the Philippines about, my complain. But I think that they just ignore, my complain to the company and don’t do any action. Because I heard that the company goes to the Philippines and looks for new applicant this last November –December 2013. The contract I sign in the Philippines, prepared by Saudi Lebanese Modern Construction Company and Elbeitam Management Services, Inc. (agency representative in the Philippines). Which my reason why I am filing my resignation and termination of contract states that:
Under contract agreement no. 14-b, state that: TERMINATION BY EMPLOYEE- the Employee may terminate this contract by serving one (1) month in advance written notice to the Employer. If no notice is served, the Employee shall shoulder all expenses relative to his repatriation back to the point of origin. The Employee may also terminate this contract without serving any notice to the Employer for any for the following just causes: Serious insult by the Employee or his representative, inhuman, and unbearable treatment accorded the Employee by the Employer or his representative; commission of a crime/offence by the Employer or his representative and violation of terms and conditions of the employment contract by the Employer or his representative. The Employer shall pay the repatriation expenses back to the Philippines.

My I asked is this a valid reason to resign and terminate the contact and don’t pay any deduction cause of not completing or finish my contract and the expenses back to the Philippines. And I don’t know Saudi Labor Law that supports my problem to resolve. Please, I am in desperate for help. And please advise me what I should do.

Thank you very much

Last edited by abraham_perdio on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yes that's a valid reason, as per your contract, just file 1 month's notice.

abraham_perdio

Arresto Menor

Patok wrote:yes that's a valid reason, as per your contract, just file 1 month's notice.

thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum