Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planning to file a libel case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Planning to file a libel case Empty Planning to file a libel case Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Vince1989

Arresto Menor

Hello, just about to start my new year, my friend sent me a message in facebook account and accusing me the things that I didnt do. The words that has been used is not acceptalbe the things I've never did. Is it possible to file a libel case with the proof of chain of messages he sent to me? I'm trying to contact any available public attorney via online as I'm working abroad. I cannot file any proper proceedure against him as I'm away from the country.

Also if I file it on the day when I arrive the country is it still possible? I mean, might the my friend will tell me why you didn't file or set any legal procedure on that day it happen?

What would be the best solution? Is there a way also to contact any person in private message in order to open the topic?

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum