Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i file a libel case?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can i file a libel case? Empty can i file a libel case? Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm

ej29

Arresto Menor

Hello po.. This thing really puzzled me and I really need your advice but I will go to consult a lawyer po by this week,gusto ko lang po ng initial knowledge. Kasi someone in the facebook of my husband is attacking me and literally calling me 'pokpok' (slut or whore) as far as what my understanding about the terms. I am a nurse poh and this really bothers me.It agonizes me and my husband is really getting mad at his niece na syang nagmessage,kasi sinisiraan nila ako sa asawa ko dahil sa pera. My husband asks me to seek some advice what would be the good step para maturuan ng leksyon ang mga taong ito po. Actually this lady is in Australia but she's a Filipina,can I file a case against her? If so what would it be? I really need your advice.

Sincerely,
Mrs. E

2can i file a libel case? Empty Re: can i file a libel case? Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:37 am

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Report her page to Facebook admin, block her and inform all the people she is contacting with to do the same thing. Wwhy allow people to have the satisfaction to annoy you?

Is she an Australian Citizen or still Philippines?

There are no criminal statutes covering "Slander" and Libel." If you can prove any 'damage' these are charges to be pursued in Civil Court.
Ensure that you have all her details so you can give enough details and evidence to your lawyer. Good luck! Wink

ej29 wrote:Hello po.. This thing really puzzled me and I really need your advice but I will go to consult a lawyer po by this week,gusto ko lang po ng initial knowledge. Kasi someone in the facebook of my husband is attacking me and literally calling me 'pokpok' (slut or whore) as far as what my understanding about the terms. I am a nurse poh and this really bothers me.It agonizes me and my husband is really getting mad at his niece na syang nagmessage,kasi sinisiraan nila ako sa asawa ko dahil sa pera. My husband asks me to seek some advice what would be the good step para maturuan ng leksyon ang mga taong ito po. Actually this lady is in Australia but she's a Filipina,can I file a case against her? If so what would it be? I really need your advice.

Sincerely,
Mrs. E

3can i file a libel case? Empty Hello Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 am

ej29

Arresto Menor

she's still a Filipino Citizen.. I have all the details poh. Its so frustrating that I cant do any legal move in order for me to give her dose of medicine.. Kasi her relatives are pushing me to do such,para daw matuto.. Kasimapanira talaga syang tao. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum