Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Property Query

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Land Property Query Empty Land Property Query Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:38 pm

ynal_ces

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

My grandmother died on the year 1988. She has a parcel of agricultural land located in San Fabian, Pangasinan under her name, approximately 4,287 Sq.m and she did not leave any will. For the longest time, her 9 children did not in anyway transfer nor partitioned this land and titled individually. As of this moment only one (1) child is alive and the rest died including my father.

Since this is the situation. My uncle who is the direct and only living heir of my grandmother decided that the land will be partitioned accordingly in equal share to the family of his siblings in way of Donation.

Me as my father's representative, my cousins who represented their sides including my uncle had the lot re-surveyed and partitioned it in 9 equal shares. Eventually the subdivision plan was approved by the LRA-Manila.

My question now is this, as I needed your recommendation or suggestion as to what step to do next. As my uncle and the rest asked me to handle everything.  Since the mother title is still under the name of my grandmother, what is best suitable for the situation?  An extra judicial settlement estate with simultaneous deed of donation be made? if this would be, considering that we are not the direct heir of my grandmother but my uncle.

Or an Affidavit of Self-adjudication with simultaneous Deed of Donation would be made since my uncle is the sole and only living child of my grandmother?

In addition, one part of the share was already sold to one of us and been waived by the family.

Thank you sir, your suggestion will be a big help.

2Land Property Query Empty Re: Land Property Query Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:16 pm

jumag

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir,
gusto ko lang po humingi ng payo regarding sa housing loan namin sa developer na profriends, last aug. 7 2013 nag bayad kami ng full payment sa downpayment na 20% sa total package price .. 1million po yun, bank financing muna sya.. nag antay kami ng 3 months kasi yun yung processing nila after that wala pa ring nangyari , nag direct na kami sa bdo bank kung bakit wala pang resulta sabi nila ala pa daw pinasa yung profriedns na mga documents na ibinigay namin na kailangan ni bdo. pina cancel na lang namin yung bank financing kasi napakatagal na at expected namin na this year makaka lipat na kami kasi yan yung sabi ng agent namin at yun din sabi nila. so ginawa namin pina in house financing namin kahit malaki yung interest , kasi gusto na talaga namin makalipat matagal na ang pinag antay namin, ngayun humingi kami ng request na maka early inspection kami ngayung december peru ang na approved jan 11, 2014,,, kamakailan lang tumawag na naman yung taga profriends na na moved na naman yung first inspection namin sa jan 30, 2014,, napakatagal na talaga.. kaya namin na mag back out na kami at makuha yung downpayment namin na 1m mahigit.pinasa namin yung letter kanina, at sinabi sa amin na wala kaming makukuha sa e pinag downpayment namin... kailangan ko po yung payo nyo . at may laban ho ba kami dito pag nag file kami ng complaints. kung hindi nila ibigay yung nararapat sa amin.
maraming salamat po, hope na ma sagot nyo agad ang mga tanong ko.
juvanelle magallanes

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum