Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Query on how to secure title for property which forms part of deed of donation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

quincy_fresh

Arresto Menor

good day.

my lola executed a deed of donation in favor of my mom when she (mom) was 12 years old, although she has 2 older sisters and a younger brother. first question: is the deed of donation valid?

a couple of years ago, the parish church which was beside us, encroached into the same property. we approached the parish priest and the diocese regarding the encroachment but they are insisting that they have the masterplan of the lots. unfortunately, we do not hold any title for it, only the deed of donation and tax declaration and a map. i believe it is an untitled property up to now. second question: how can we resolve this matter? do we have a right to run after the "stolen" parcel of land (approximately 150sqm).

lastly, would it be possible for us to have the land titled, having only the deed of donation and tax declaration? unfortunately, my lola passed away when my mom was 38.

thank you so much.

attyLLL

you should check if there is any application in the CENRO for titling.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum