Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

foreigner buying a condominium through spa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jomccarthy69

Arresto Menor

Hi I need help, I'm a foreigner who meet a Filipina in the Philippines and trusted her, I decided to buy a condominium with her as spa, I provided checks under my name for the down payment for 18 months. So to fund the bank where I had my checks, I sent her money every month to deposit in my account so that when the condo company takes the.money from my checking account it would have funds. Apparently she only paid 4 months of my down payment and been depositing money to my bank to cover insufficient bank charges as so that the bank account won't be closed, she left the country already and I found out about her not depositing money in my checking account when I went back to the Philippines last april. Could this be considered as estafa in the Philippines and what should I do to get the money back and can I have her deported from the states? How long would it take for me to file a case against her and can this be a high case of estafa? I already lost the condominium because the whole down payment has not been paid, only 5 months was paid. Please help me just want to know if this is worth fighting for before I do.anthing. thank you in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum