Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

condominium

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1condominium Empty condominium Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:01 am

chitpm

Arresto Menor

I bought a condominium that on initial contract was 36.83 sq meters big and I was asked to pay P1.9M for it. I was able to pay this in 36 monthly installments. I was also told that the unit will be fully furnished.
Now, almost 2 years after I have paid in full and after I started occupying the condo, I realized I still didn't get the deed of absolute sale. So, I am now in the process of trying to obtain it. I am upset that in order for me to get the deed of absolute sale, I have to pay over P400 million for the following:
113000 for the funishings
137000 for turnover fees
155000 balance square footage adjustment because my unit is actually 42.25 sq meters and not just 36.8 sq m.

my question is, am I liable to pay the P155K for the unaccouncted square footage if I previously made an agreement with the developer that I only have to pay P1.9M for the unit which was initially deemed to be 36.8 sq meters only? do I have to pay for the furnitures when I was told that I was paying for a furnished unit? what happens if I don't get the deed of absolute sale?

2condominium Empty Re: condominium Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:50 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

If you don't get a deed of absolute sale, then you will not be able to work out the transfer of the condominium unit to your name. Try reading this, hope this helps. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/land-titles-property-dealings

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum