Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage validity

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1marriage validity Empty marriage validity Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:45 am

taken123

Arresto Menor

Hi, If the civil marriage has been filed in city A, and the judge from city A conducted the marriage in city B (since the reception was done in city B). Would that make the marriage null and void?

"because I have read it from legal book somewhere the judge is only allowed to conduct mariage in city A. thanks "

please confirm

2marriage validity Empty Re: marriage validity Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:40 pm

jade law

jade law
Arresto Menor

Oo tama ka. Mayayari ang judge mo kung tinuloy pa rin nya ang kasal nyo. ignorance of the law yan.

3marriage validity Empty Re: marriage validity Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:48 pm

geedsey20

Arresto Menor

if that's the case is the Marriage is invalid?
wat if Ministry/Reverend ung nagperform ng kasal?

In my case po kc, we had our civil wedding in restaurant in Q.C and Ministry/Reverend ung nagkasal smen... Taga Caloocan aku then husband ko taga Ilocos nman then when we got our Certified True Copy from them and copy ng Marriage Cert from NSO ung place of marriage is "Office of Solemnizing Officer", Caloocan... So, sa Caloocan nila ni register imbes na sa Q.C kung saan ginanap ung wedding rights... would that be matter po ba? Thank in advance...

4marriage validity Empty Re: marriage validity Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:10 pm

jade law

jade law
Arresto Menor

Yes, invalid po yun sa case nya unless huwes po ng court of appeals or supreme court ang nagsolemnize ng marriage nila , ok lang.

Sa case nyo po, as long as may license po at authority ang ministry nyo magsolemnize ng kasal base sa relihiyon nya. Basta recognize ng religion nya na meron po ssyang authority at jurisdiction sa pagsolemnize sa ibat-ibang panig ng bansa. Pwede nyo po itanong sa simbahan po ng ministry kung meron po siyang kapangyarihan.

5marriage validity Empty Re: marriage validity Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:59 am

geedsey20

Arresto Menor

may license nman po xa kc before nmin xa inacommodate chineck nmin sa NSO/Census website if authorize xa...nagreflect nman name nia tpos license and validy nia... Thankyou po! Very Happy Very Happy

6marriage validity Empty Re: marriage validity Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:23 pm

attyLLL

imo, it is still valid in spite of the irregularity. especially if one or both of you still believed he had authority to solemnize the marriage during the ceremony

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum