Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

any options to void this marriage?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1any options to void this marriage? Empty any options to void this marriage? Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:38 am

Android4310

Arresto Menor

Hi Good Day Sir..

i just want to ask if is it my marriage is valid or can be void...
the story is i signed a marriage contract
(it was just me and her), before i go to abroad to work .. after a year when i arrived back to Philippines i found out that i already married with her, i never know that she file the marriage contract after a week when i leave Philippines,..the thing is i was not in Philippines on that day of marriage and there is no ceremony happened.. i never know how did she do that.... i feel very confused so i decided to go NSO and applied to get the marriage certificate, nagulat po ako ng my lumabas na marriage certificate galing NSO samantalang hindi naman po ikinasal.. at hindi din po ako umuwi ng Pilipinas para magpakasal ng araw na yon..

possible po ba na ma annul yung ganitong case? or is there any options to void this marriage?...

hope you can help me sir, thanks

2any options to void this marriage? Empty Re: any options to void this marriage? Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:16 am

pinksoda

pinksoda
Arresto Menor

For me, just to give you an idea, your marriage is void. Void lahat including the document you signed. Why? Because you did not comply the Formal Requisites of marriage as based sa sinabi mo na 1. You were not in the Philippines on the day of the marriage. 2. There was no ceremony that took place. May requirement po kasi ang Article 3 paragraph 3 ng Family Code of the Philippines tungkol dyan. (You may just read it)
Therefore, VOID yung kasal nyo o walang bisa sa umpisa pa lang. And sa batas natin, if the marriage is Void, ang proper remedy dyan is to file Declaration of Nullity of Marriage. You may go to your lawyer to further legal advice and to assist you in filing this in court.

Hope I was able to help kahit konti. Smile

3any options to void this marriage? Empty Re: any options to void this marriage? Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:18 am

pinksoda

pinksoda
Arresto Menor

*You may go/consult your lawyer for further legal advice and to assist you in filing this (Declaration of Nullity of Marriage) in court.

Note: I just need to correct something in my previous post. Smile

4any options to void this marriage? Empty Re: any options to void this marriage? Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:33 am

Android4310

Arresto Menor

Ate slamat po sa reply.
matanong ko lang po, bakit may lumabas na marriage certificate sa NSO? zero knowledge po talaga ako sa ganitong situation,. if ever na may time ka ate please send me pm. please bago lang po ako dito and ito lang po tlaga ang pakay ko dito... intay na din po natin sagot ni atty.
thanks  Ate mejo nakahinga ako sa sinabi mo

5any options to void this marriage? Empty Re: any options to void this marriage? Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:25 pm

pinksoda

pinksoda
Arresto Menor

Hey! I sent you a PM regarding your question. Thanks! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum