Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anti Discrimination law on employment history

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Shouldn't we have a law regarding past employment history to protect employees from being banned for employment? Some of the reasons for having bad employment are commuted because of mismanagement and harassed by superiors or jobs that are too tedious and toxic to be defined as jobs. Specially for call center agents who have been subjected to too much stress and pressure due to strict matrices and adherence. The BPO industry have brought by new illnesses,pressure and stress to a lot of their employees. Thus making life complicated specially if those employees do an AWOL or immediate resignation due to unbearable pressure and stress. And these BPO companies follow US or laws that are alien to us including holidays and implement them depending on each LOB or campaign but they never use that during employment procedures which is unfair since US now have a bill regarding ENDA (employment none discrimination act) and also with local holidays. I feel that all employees should be protected by a law that gives them the right to choose and deny to provide information specially critical information that can lead to embarrassment and defamatory or personal.

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

*typo errors
Commuted - committed

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

Just wait for the implementation of the new bill for BPO industry.

MayoUno

Arresto Menor

Nice... I hope it favors the employees more than the employers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum