Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Empty IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:02 pm

mhackmm

Arresto Menor

Good day everyone. this is about the case of my wife. she was employed as an encoder first on a company. when the accountant resigned last january 2013,she's the one who replaced her,but only increasing my wife's wage by only 400 pesos,but by then,she had many job or task like, aside from being accountant,she also act as hr personnel,liason,payroll officer,inventory clerk,etc. sometimes,when there is no store supervisor on duty,she also act as one. with only 400 pesos per day salary,she's starting to complain to me. by october,there was a news from the main office of their company that they will be taken under new management this november so her company will be close down. she started to apply online while at work doing some pre closure procedure. then one day, november 25 morning,her boss scolded her so bad for no big reason and inflicted emotional stress to my wife,and then she decided to leave (AWOL) without noticing her company.november 26,she applied personally to another company,and due to urgent hiring,she was hired on that day,and started working. that company offer higher salary and minimal workload so without hesitation,she grabbed the opportunity.and now,her previous employer started some issues and problem.they talked to her and told her that she must pay to the damages and forcing her to sign a memo indicating that she must pay (but without amount) on the damages. her previous employer also threathened her that they will sue her,file a case,report to the police and will talk to her current employer. now,my wife couldnt sleep well and experience emotional discomfort due to these incidents. could anyone help us? is there anything we can do? we really need some legal help. please help us.

2IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Empty Re: IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

damages for what?

just submit a resignation letter to her old company.

3IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Empty Re: IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:02 pm

mhackmm

Arresto Menor

thats the another prob,the employer didnt accept the resignation letter that she passed.her boss told her that if she want to give it,she must do it by going to her boss' house personally. they say, she must pay for a book where some document must be pasted. my wife have the document,but she wasn't able to paste it.she dont have the time for it because of what happened on nov 25.please help us.what should we do?

4IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Empty Re: IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

resignation letter should be submitted in the office not in the house of the boss. Just leave it at the office and ask the secretary to give her a receiving copy.

5IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Empty Re: IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:35 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Correctly, just let the resignation pass on to the office. Actually , clearances and resignation are not legal documents. Only that your previous employer can claims damages for not rendering 30 days notice but for provision of unbearable conditions between her and employer that's enough reason to make resignation immediately.
For inappropraite act na hahabulin sya sa new employer nya that's ridiculous acts.Its only to frignthened your wife.
File harrassment case against her boss, why need to send resignation letter to his house?Might be he has hidden ageda sa wife mo.Do you have text messages reference na pinapapapunta sya sa house??That's good evidence.

6IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Empty Re: IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:32 pm

mhackmm

Arresto Menor

thanks sir alexis and sir patok. it give us great relief. i dont know if there's a text,but i do know that someone went to our house and told her about her resignation letter. what if her boss went to her current employer and,i hope not,get terminated,is there anything we can do?another thing,we are worried for her 13th month pay or back pay being on hold and/or being deducted by the damages her boss claimed. sorry for so many question,but we really need your help.

7IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Empty Re: IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION ISSUE Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:49 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

submit the resignation letter and file money claim at DOLE for 13th month and last salary.

if her boss contacts her new employer, you can sue him for harassment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum