Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unjust treatment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unjust treatment Empty Unjust treatment Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Renren

Arresto Menor

Hi, is there any grounds for complaint in the office with this scenario?:

TL demanded that I take videos of the office despite having a injured arm. He didn't allow anyone to assist me until I complained to the GM. The result of this was the aggravation of my injury which led to a week LOA.

He backstabs his entire staff by calling them names (Gago, bobo, tamad) to other staff members that aren't in his department.

After switching job titles I am yet to perform my actual tasks that are stated in my job description after a month of being given the memo. He is making me do work that I firmly believe is HIS.

The day before I took my LOA he yelled at me loud enough for the entire office to hear, which I thought was unwarranted as he could have just talked to me in private

Advice? And is this enough grounds for resignation/legal action.

2Unjust treatment Empty Re: Unjust treatment Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:54 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

write a formal complaint to your manager regarding your TL.

3Unjust treatment Empty Re: Unjust treatment Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:59 am

Renren

Arresto Menor

Already did but there was/is no action from the management.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum