Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are the procedure/info for filing a complaint re: Deceptive Sales/Advertising?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kaztig

Arresto Menor

Good Day po,

Here is the background story.

I've bought an item from an online discount/voucher site on 8/28/2013.
Claimed the item on 10/03/2013 and thought it was different than advertised.
I went back to the office to do some research, and indeed confirmed that the item they have given me was different from what was advertised.
I returned the same day and gave them proof of the "different" item they have given me and filed a formal complaint. Unfortunately, I have surrendered said item, but they given me a Return/Complaint Sheet.

The weekend passed and so I have inquired if the correct product is available for pickup. They said to file a complaint (again) online, to which I obliged.

Fast forward, more than 1 month later, wala pa din. I constantly been sending them requests for updates pero they replied only once, about last week.

(Sorry ang haba na)

My questions are:
1. what are the procedures to file a complaint for this?
2. may bayad ba? how much?
3. may hearing ba tong mga ganito? will it cost me?

Salamat po ng marami

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum