Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

procedure in filing a case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1procedure in filing a case Empty procedure in filing a case Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:30 pm

jumer

Arresto Menor

What is the proper procedure for filing a case in court? From day one up to the end of the case (case close)?

What is a TRO, Is there a maximum day for a TRO, how many times can one file a TRO?

What is a preliminary injunction, is this a start of the hearing of a case?

When does the bail bond comes in?

2procedure in filing a case Empty Re: procedure in filing a case Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:58 am

attyLLL

are you contemplating a civil or criminal case?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3procedure in filing a case Empty Re: procedure in filing a case Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm

jumer

Arresto Menor

it is a civil case.

4procedure in filing a case Empty Re: procedure in filing a case Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:59 pm

attyLLL

if the claim is not more than 100k, then look up small claims rule in sc.judiciary.gov.ph. if more, you should get a lawyer to prepare your complaint

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5procedure in filing a case Empty Re: procedure in filing a case Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 pm

jumer

Arresto Menor

If I file a civil case in the large claim court, and the decision took too long to decide(3 years), due to the fact that the defendant happen to know people inside the court.
Can I withdraw the complaint from the court due to the expenses incurred getting large already, what are the procedure in filing for withdrawal of the case?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum