Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mandatory Donations?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mandatory Donations? Empty Mandatory Donations? Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:18 pm

inchic

Arresto Menor

A company is asking for a mandatory donation for a cause at the amount of a full day's salary. I know that donating is for a good cause but I do not think that actually making it mandatory and specifying an amount is right. Any insights on this?

2Mandatory Donations? Empty Re: Mandatory Donations? Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:31 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

The company can not compel the employees to do so, unless you had signed an agreement that an event there's calamity or death of a member you will be required to donate a portion of your money. But not a full days salary. In our case, the HR dept. make a survey for amount we will be giving in event of death of a member and their immediate family. The amount varies from 20.00, 30.00, 50.00 and 100.00, its up t o you to choose.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum