Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Donations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deed of Donations Empty Deed of Donations Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:13 am

thegoodlife

Arresto Menor

If my Auntie made a deed of donations to his brother and sister and then later on execute another deed of donation to the same sister and her son, does it cancel the first? The first was signed and accepted by both but was not able to transfer the title.

Does she have to cancel the first deed of donation and inform his brother?

Many thanks.

2Deed of Donations Empty Re: Deed of Donations Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:23 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

To avoid confusion, she better cancel the first deed. At any rate, either deed can be used to transfer the property, and the other one not used for the purpose has to be cancelled.

If by chance the two deeds contain exactly the same provisions and terms and conditions, then there is really no need to execute a second one. What is important is that property is transferred in the name of the donee. Please read this to better understand dealings with real property. I hope it helps. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/land-titles-real-property-registration

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum