Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case to file against employer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What case to file against employer Empty What case to file against employer Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:03 am

FLG09210731

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorneys,

I am currently on a floating status and have few questions:

1. Can I be put on floating on a reason that I am billed on a specific client when the team that I am handling are for all clients?

2. I am put on floating and I signed the papers required. However, I receive an email from a concerned person who knows that I am just on floating, that the Boss sent to the clients that I am no longer with the company the day after I was put on floating status. Though my Health card is still active until now but not being paid of salary after leave credits were already consumed. (They also call the floating status as "forced leave")

3. what monetary & non-monetary rights can I get back, including the moral damages if applicable?

It seems like they are hiding my true status behind the floating status, without any intention of getting me back. They may just waiting for me to resign since 6months legally approved by DOLE is too long to wait to also support my family & at the same time will prevent them from paying me separation pay/retrenchment pay.

Thank you in advance for the help! Godbless you all

2What case to file against employer Empty Re: What case to file against employer Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

if you feel you have the evidences then file a complaint in NLRC.

usually in BPO, if client pulls out, employees can be put on floating status for not more than 6 months, after that they need to recall you or retrenched you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum