Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can my employer file a case?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can my employer file a case? Empty can my employer file a case? Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:58 am

tampusm

Arresto Menor

hi atty.,

i have some questions to ask here they are;

1. can i change the condition of my contract, like my time in is at 10 am but i want to adjust it to 5-6 pm? for i was called in public school. i am working in a tutorial center and a volunteer in public.

2. is there any sanctions if i will discontinue my contract which supposed to end on March 2014?

3. should a contract must be notarized before signing it?

4. is it ok if the employer did not give us a copy of our contract?

thank you and more power...

2can my employer file a case? Empty Re: can my employer file a case? Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:10 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

tampusm wrote:hi atty.,

i have some questions to ask here they are;

1. can i change the condition of my contract, like my time in is at 10 am but i want to adjust it to 5-6 pm? for i was called in public school. i am working in a tutorial center and a volunteer in public.

You or the other party can ratify an existing contract. You cannot do it alone because there is no meeting of mind.

2. is there any sanctions if i will discontinue my contract which supposed to end on March 2014?

You are going to commit a breach of contract.

3. should a contract must be notarized before signing it?

No. Contract is perfected from the consent of both parties and all are bound to give something, to do something or to not to do.

4. is it ok if the employer did not give us a copy of our contract?

Yes. If you wish to avail a copy of a contract, you can ask the other party for a copy.
thank you and more power...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum