Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holiday pay exemption?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holiday pay exemption? Empty Holiday pay exemption? Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:55 pm

HTC_skid

Arresto Menor

I'm posting this for friend. According to him, he was made to report to work today by his employer even though today is a holiday because of the brgy. Elections. Eh ngayon, according to his employer, my friend cannot claim holiday pay daw since less than 10 employees sila. Exempted daw under the labor code.

is there such a statement in the labor code na nagsasabi na exempted sa obligation sa pagbayad ng holiday pay sa employees since less than 10 employees lang sila?

Thanks in advance

2Holiday pay exemption? Empty Re: Holiday pay exemption? Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:53 pm

attyLLL

there is such a provision, but the exemption has to be applied for and granted before it can be applied. he can complain at the nearest dole office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Holiday pay exemption? Empty Re: Holiday pay exemption? Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:43 am

gbr23

Arresto Menor

i would like to seek advice. My husband has 2 consecutive absences, oct 11 and oct 15. he received a notice to explain and a memo at the same regarding his working hours and schedule. it says "Effective immediately your flexi work schedule is revoked, also it says on the memo that management require him to work on extended hours, work on restday holidays or graveyard,whenevet service may so require, considering his position classification of managerial employee, he's not entitled to receive additional pay premium fir overtime work neither restday work nor work on a holiday and night differential. I just want to know if there's any violation of rights for my husband, meron bang exemption ang labor law in terms of restdays, holidays, overtime in terms of position or classification ng isang empleyado

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum