Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tax Status and Exemption

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tax Status and Exemption Empty Tax Status and Exemption Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:27 am

serenity2013

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to seek assistance with my current situation. I am married with one dependent. I worked for 2 company this 2015. My current employer claims that unless I submit my ITR(Income Tax Return) from my previous employer to them my tax status will be single. I was able to comply with the other necessary documents except for the ITR.

What hinders me from getting my ITR from my previous company is the Training Bond of 25k. I filed my resignation 2 week before the completion of the training bond. Because I was about to start with my new company.

My question is my Tax Status will be single forever until I get my ITR from my previous company or would this be change this coming 2016 since it's already a new year? I really want to know if it's worth paying the 25k bond for the ITR or I'll just have to wait until the next year if ever my tax status change.

Thanks

2Tax Status and Exemption Empty Re: Tax Status and Exemption Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:01 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

That's for the current year only.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Tax Status and Exemption Empty Re: Tax Status and Exemption Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:02 am

serenity2013

Arresto Menor

Yup 2 company in a year kaya hinihingi ung ITR ko from the previous company.

4Tax Status and Exemption Empty Re: Tax Status and Exemption Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:46 am

serenity2013

Arresto Menor

Please, I need to know what I have to do.

5Tax Status and Exemption Empty Re: Tax Status and Exemption Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:18 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

serenity2013 wrote:Please, I need to know what I have to do.

Your question was:

My question is my Tax Status will be single forever until I get my ITR from my previous company or would this be change this coming 2016 since it's already a new year?

My answer:

That's for the current year only.

So that means next year you should be on the correct exemption status.

But you are also obligated by your previous contract to pay for the bond.

Do the right thing.

Otherwise if your current employer contacts the previous employer (background check, etc) then you might find yourself in more trouble.

http://www.councilviews.com

6Tax Status and Exemption Empty Re: Tax Status and Exemption Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:22 am

serenity2013

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum