Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

do i recieve a back pay in my previous employer even they are group of companies?>

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zildian1989

Arresto Menor

Need advise ako ay empleyado ng isang BPO company dahil sa pagkakalipat ng project namin sa probinsya kami ay inilipat sa ibang department ng isa nitong kumpanya dahil sila ay group of companies tama po ba na wala kaming marerecieve na back pay sa dati naming kumpanya? pero dalawa daw ang makukuha namin 13th month na mag rerecflect sa aming payslip. lumalabas na resign kami sa dati naming kumpanya?.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

dapat bayaran kayo nang 1/2 month salary x years of service kung hindi ididiretso ang employment nyo.. redundancy yan..

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, you are entitled for separation pay if you were transferred to new company if your tenure will be set to zero. But if tenure will be continued, n separation pay benefits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum