Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment from my wife

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annulment from my wife Empty Annulment from my wife Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:02 am

cityrep

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Due to never ending arguments, I decided to move out of our house. I already had problems at work and when I get home my legal spouse makes my head explode everyday. I moved out of the house, giving allowance for my children every payday. I visit my children on sundays.

I want to end the marriage because it is just not working at all. Every time I visit my children, my legal spouse would open her mouth and cause destruction to mankind.

I have found someone new. Someone who does not think I'm the most handsome man in the world. In short, we click.

My legal spouse heard about this and harrasses my new someone sending very vulgar text messages to my new someone and her child. Going as far as messaging my new someone's child on facebook that the child is adopted ("Alam mo bang ampon ka?"), calling the child's mother (my new someone) a 'puta'. The child is traumatized.

What can I do to make my legal spouse stop harrasing me, my new someone and my new someone's child?

I want to end the marriage. Especially now .since, my legal spouse has shown her true demonic colors.

Please advise. I already have nightmares of what harrassment my legal spouse will do next. I appreciate the assistance.

2Annulment from my wife Empty Re: Annulment from my wife Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:57 pm

attyLLL

search 'grounds for annulment' in the forum

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum