Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jerk father asking for money in return for him to recognize our child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

breonsee

Arresto Menor

Hi. I'm a mother to a 4year old kid and i contacted the father of my child recently (after more than 5 years of having no contact with him at all. he left me when i was a month pregnant) to ask if he can finally meet our daughter since my child is longing for her father. All that i have in mind is a one time meet and greet just for my daughter to feel complete. I cant deprive her of her rights to finally know who her father is. But when i talked to him over the phone, he was asking for 30,000pesos in return for him to meet my daughter. He even threatened me that if i wont give him the money he needs, he will never be seen by my daughter at all. His life has been a mess and he wants me to pay for his appearance in my child's life. I certainly can opt not to see him at all, and just go on with my life. But i also wanted him to learn a lesson he will never forget. I have been too nice and ive sacrificed a lot. Yet he has the nerves to ask money from me. Oh well, its not even surprising since his life is a mess now. And instead of his limelight dancing career on tv, he is now dancing in a gay bar and being fed by old women and gays.
Please advise me of what to do and how can i proceed from here. I strongly believe that this is extortion and harassment. I pity him but i also cried out of emotional stress regarding this and cannot even concentrate on my work. I felt so sorry for my child whom i raced without even a bit of hatred to her father. He is extremely taking advantage of my kindness and my motherly love for my daughter. He even had the guts to say "Akala ko ba willing kang gawin lahat para sa anak mo?" So disgusting how a father can do this to his own child. Up to the extent of denying our child. Please help me. Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum