Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father borrowed the child and never return

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

twinkyboo

Arresto Menor

Can you file a kidnapping charge against the father of your child if he borrowed your kid and would not return the kid to you? Please answer.
The father is threatening that he will file a case against me with immorality with no full evidence at all.. we're not married. the child is only 3 years old.

Thank you...

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

I don't know why you and the father of your child would reach the point where you plan of filing a case against him and him wanting to file a case against you.

But what you should think about is your child. Do you really want to have an important part of your child's life to be in prison? Raising a child is bigger than the parents' emotional pain and disagreements (provided there is no physical/verbal abuse).

If the father does not return your child, you can file a case in court to assert your right to the custody of your child.

I am sorry to know that your child is caught in between the issues going on.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

twinkyboo

Arresto Menor

It's just because he is so selfish that he wanted to own the custody of the child. My baby is not a thing or an animal not to fight for. He always thinks of his own happiness or what ever selfishness he has.

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, I understand. Since you are not married to the father of your child, you have the SOLE parental custody and authority over your child. The father has visitation rights only.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum