Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Dismisal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal Dismisal Empty Illegal Dismisal Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:15 am

journey_summer

Arresto Menor

Good Day everyone. I would like to seek legal advise regarding my case. I was working with a company for 3 years and i have a regular status. But is was terminated with out noticed and they never gave the chance to defend my self. Ang reason po ng company is habitual absences. Because i have commited a lot of absences for the past few months. but i make it apoint to inform my superior and provide them medical certificate. The company is refusing to give the Separation Pay,  I would like to ask if i will file a complain against the company gaano po kalaki un chance kong manalo over them and how long it will take po ang procedings? Thanks You so much.. your your response is highly appreciated

2Illegal Dismisal Empty Re: Illegal Dismisal Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:56 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

You can file illegal termination due to no due process. At first, check your company handbook for penalty of tardiness and absences. There might be a series of warning first and must undergo explanation and later admin hearing.

3Illegal Dismisal Empty Re: Illegal Dismisal Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:40 am

journey_summer

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your responce... According to the Company's Hand Book first offense is written warning then next is final written warning then third is 3 days suspension then 4th is Preventive Suspension. Then 5th is termination. But in my case i only committed 2nd offense but then, they already served a preventive suspension. Then after a week i received a text message stating that i can no longer go back to work because the company owner decided to terminate me. Can i demand for a seperation pay from the company after they illegally terminated me? Looking forward for your response Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum