Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Dismisal part 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal Dismisal part 2  Empty Illegal Dismisal part 2 Sat May 26, 2012 9:38 pm

a_stroheim@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I would like to check if we the former employees/ trainees have a case.

This began when we were hired to work for a non BPO call center in boni avenue. We were trained for a week and was immediately dismissed after garnering a score lower than what the company expected. We were made to sign a waiver on the first day and as employees we were made to sign this forcibly. We were not given an option other than to sign or gain the risk of being dismissed on the first day. The goal was 85% for the exams. The trainer did not provide us any other option or even offered to say that we have the option to not sign the waiver.

After 2 days, the trainer got sick and was replaced by another trainer. The 2nd trainer was good in handling people but handed the documents needed on the 4th day of training as the 1st did not leave any memo of any sort for the 2nd trainer to catch up on. The training included advanced training for the next module for the following week and and had very little to do with the 1st exam. on the 5th and final day we had our first exam this time with the first trainer returning from work after being sick.

After the exams 35% of the class was made to stand outside for an announcement, the ones standing outside were dismissed after. we were made to sign clearances the rest, disgusted, left immediately.

the 35% of the class were emotionally stricken if not stumped by what happened.

My question bottomline is "what case can we file?"
how do we get back to these people who make a living out of tormenting people with "Ironclad contracts?" please help us. Thank you for your time reading this.

2Illegal Dismisal part 2  Empty Re: Illegal Dismisal part 2 Sun May 27, 2012 6:42 am

attyLLL

look back at your job offer whether it states anything about being required to pass exams

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum