Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

blanck check

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1blanck check Empty blanck check Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:08 pm

lexlex

Arresto Menor

issued a blank check to my friend / officemates, sabi ko kunin na muna nya at lagyan na lang ng amount pag ok na yong fund, kapag may agreed amount na kami sa proceeds sa investment namin na isang buy and sell...

i closed the check and when i tried to contact her ayaw na nya makipag usap i was worried baka ipasok nya check, may misunderstanding na kasi kami....ang ginawa nya pinasok nya cgeck without my knowledge and with the amount she assumed....ano p[o gagwin ko dito..ano ang magiging defense ko

2blanck check Empty Re: blanck check Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:23 pm

attyLLL

to whom was the check issued to and for what purpose? has it been deposited?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3blanck check Empty blank check Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

lexlex

Arresto Menor

pinasok daw po kahapon sabi ng bank...closed na po account ko..nag issue po ako sa kasosyo ko sa buy and sell, kasi pabalik balik na sya dahil delay ang payment, para di na sya mahirapan hintayin na lang nya signal ko na ideposit to...pero nagdeposit sya ng di ko alam. ayaw na rin nya makipagnegotiate.. di niya alam na alam ko na..i think shes is preparing a case against me..thats why i was looking for a lawyer days ago kasi di na sya nakikipag negotiate.. tama nga po ako

4blanck check Empty Re: blanck check Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 pm

attyLLL

if she files a case, you will have several occasions to officially settle with her. i answered your pm.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum