Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Limit of tenure of office for HOA-Bylaws

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Limit of tenure of office for HOA-Bylaws Empty Limit of tenure of office for HOA-Bylaws Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:38 pm

rog3rs

Arresto Menor

Hi po,
not sure on what category this but ito po tanung ko sana may makatulong..

we are working on our HOA 1st By-laws as we are about to process/submit on HLURB.

i notice that there are no specific area to identified what should be the limit of office for a elected Directors/Board ? there is 3 or 5 yrs for some as term of office, but what about the limit? can they be elected anytime they want?

also, in prevention for possible "political dynasty" in our village, i would like to add a certain section wherein No (any) Family member can held their office if one of their family are already in office, or the 3 consecutive term apply to his/her family ?

im really not sure how to put it on legal-words :-)

really appreciate any help... salamat po

rog3rs

Arresto Menor

will this make sense,
adding on Election term of Office, section
"No official shall serve for more than three (3) consecutive terms in the same position and so his/her family members."

attyLLL

only the sentence structure. "no official or member of his family or household"

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

rog3rs

Arresto Menor

Salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum