Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Division Office posted age limit for job vacancy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chedyan

Arresto Menor

I applied for for the nurse 2 position that our schools division office announced as vacant however they posted an age limit of not more than 35 yrs of age for the said position. I am already 43 yrs old and i have been working as a school teacher for 18 yrs at Doña Hortencia S. Benedicto National high School. I earned my Nursing Degree while working as a teacher and have been volunteering with the Operation Blessing Philippines Foundation since then and was with the medical team serving COMVAL and Baganga during typhoon Pablo and Tacloban and Bantayan during typhoon Yolanda. I am also a licensed Medical Technologist and have been with the Philippine Red Cross since 1991. Anyway, my main concern is that the Division Office posted the age limit and that violates RA 10911 or the anti age discrimination Act. Can anybody please guide me how to make the first step in filing a complaint against our Division Office for making this discrimination? thank you.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

was this published in a newspaper? either that or were you already turned down? you also need to prove though that the job does not require a age limit or that it is arbitrary. because unlike what you see on tv this law does provide exceptions. anyways call DOLE and inquire with them

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum